December 14, 2011

Jingle Jam 2011!

Chris and I went to Jingle Jam in Tunica for my birthday! It was our first time going to a concert, together, which is sad because we've been together almost 4 years! Anywho, the local radio station put it together and the concert consisted of The Cab, Nick Carter, Simple Plan, James Durbin (American Idol contestant), and Hinder! I think they should've mixed it up genre wise but I guess local stations take what they can get! All in all it was a good show, played good songs (and a lot of my favorites) and Nick Carter even sang an old Backstreet Boys song!

But before we went to Jingle Jam, we checked into our hotel! We stayed at the Veranda, in the Paula Deen suite!! It was the biggest hotel room I've stayed in yet and it was so much fun! Of course I had to take some pics!

Haha I was fascinated by the fact that a telephone was next to the toliet!

Our bathroom! I had a standing shower and a jacuzzi jet bath tub!

These king size beds I keep staying in make me want to upgrade my own bed!

Our living room area!

There was also a half bathroom!


I had to take a pic of the doors because I've never stayed at a place with double doors! I will admit I felt a little bit like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman! Ha!

Our view! You can see my reflection because I have no idea how to keep that from happening.

Ok, now on to the show's pics! Bear with me =)

The Cab!

Nick Carter!

Simple Plan!

James Durbin!

Hinder!
My and the my love!
I'm gonna get a little mushy!
I love you honey! Thank you for making this night and every day, night, month, year possible! You're my greatest support, my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, and everything else! You make me so happy and I can't wait until we complete each other by getting married! I'm a very lucky girl to have you! ♥

2 comments:

TLF said...

Every single year since they started it I've said I was going to go to Jingle Jam and I have not been once. lolol

Krystle said...

Haha at only $10 it's a steal for a concert! Go next year girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...